Personal Data that we collect
Purchasing training and a certification from ACLS Certification California
requires that you voluntarily create an individual account that can be used to access services provided. The individual profile information can be updated by the individual at any time. The Logon account provides the individual the ability to purchase services now or additional services at any time. Purchasing services gives the individual access to the training and testing of that service for 30 days or until completion or otherwise indicated.
How We May Use Your Personal Data
- The data you voluntarily provide in order to purchase services is used to provide proper certification. Your personal information will be applied to the printable version of your official certificate and or wallet card once you have completed a course.
- After you have given consent to pay, the billing information you provide will be processed by our secure payment processing service. We do not keep any personal credit card information.
- We may use your name and email address to send important information related to your certificate, courses, and/or testing.
- If required by law, we may be required to furnish your personal information with third parties. We may disclose your information to your licensing agency or government agency if they contact us.
- We may use your email address to contact you if you if we have any questions regarding your certificate or in customer support correspondence.
- We will maintain your personal information (except credit card information) as needed for company records.
- We will not share or sell your personal information without your consent, unless ordered by law.
- We take security measures to protect against misuse, loss and/or data alteration by our system.However, we are not liable for any personal information that you submit to ACLS Certification California. All of the information that you provide to ACLS Certification California is submitted at your own risk.
- We are not held liable if there is a security breach with our third part payment processing service.